Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

PaperModelKiosk.com - Entries for October 2016 - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Crèchemania Blog

In Search of The Nativity…

1. Wild Rose Nativity

Let's be grateful that the flame that ate through the back wall of its manger didn't totally consume the Wild Rose Nativity…

The charming Wild Rose Nativity. Rollover the image above with your mouse to see a side view. 

A candle flame burned through the original manger of the Wild Rose Nativity. Rollover the image above with your mouse to see the Crèchemania color-corrected reconstruction. What to do when a stunning nativity in your collection ...
    Categories
    Alexis' Blog
  2. Celso's Crèche: a beautiful Free Download

A single sheet, four folds, an interlocking roof—and Celso's Crèche can be added to your collection! Oh, did we say, "Free Download?"  
    The printed image shows the paper nativity's simplicity. Has it seemed that I have fallen off the edge of the earth?

Well, I did, spending many months with family Down Under. Sydney is just 9 hours from Hawaii, where I finished photographing my upcoming book, and I couldn't resist.

And now that I'm ...
    Categories
    Alexis' Blog