Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

PaperModelKiosk.com - Entries for December 15, 2016 - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Crèchemania Blog

In Search of The Nativity…

1. Wondrous Christmas Crib

A marvelous vintage German paper nativity glows — and mesmerizes with its revolving star…

The Wondrous Christmas Crib glows, and its Bethlehem Star turns by the slight heat generated by the small five-watt bulb inside.

The Wunder-Weihnachtskrippe, circa end of the 19th century. I can't be sure how long this large brown envelope (shown at left) has been in my collection. All I know is that every time I've run into it when looking for a paper ...
    Categories
    Alexis' Blog