Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

PaperModelKiosk.com - Crèchemania Blog - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Crèchemania Blog

In Search of The Nativity…

1. In search of a Holy Family

It's past midnight and I can hear the wind blowing outside, announcing yet another snow storm. But the fire is burning, Christmas carols are playing, and I'm working with our programmer wiz, Bernie, to find a bug that, suddenly, is telling you that your comments are not posting, when they really are. (So please do bear with us while we're working out the bugs.)

It's so heartening to hear from so many of you, many, many more than clicked our "Post Comments" button. I thank you for ...
    Categories
    Crèchemania Blog
  2. Christmas Day 2008

The snow lay on the ground,
    The stars shone bright,
    When Christ our Lord was born
    On Christmas night.

The words of this lovely carol echo in my mind this Christmas morning. A soft, white blanket covers the Midwest, making the trees look like rock candy.

It's a time to light the fireplace and fill the house with mouth-watering aromas from the kitchen, with family, friends, and music.

With our friend, composer Dan Goeller, at the piano, ...
    Categories
    Crèchemania Blog
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021