View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Theater Cuckoo Crèche

A far cry from the toy theater of my youth — shown below left — the Theater Cuckoo Crèche features glossy Baroque figures, beautiful music box melodies, and motion.

The must-have cut-out L' Instant Durable edition features a beautiful paper nativity from the museum of Art and Popular Tradition, Innsbruck, Austria. Ever since I first saw the Christmas Crib/Christmas in Tyrol by L' Instant Durable (shown at left) I knew I had to use it to create a special crèche. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Crèchemania wants to see You!

Happy New Year friends of Crechemania!

Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm the Benjamin, Alexis' godson, who he talks about in his Christmas Day 2008 blog post, his For Auld Lang Syne blog post, and his A Christmas Manger Set, perfect for a child blog post.

Although I am the guy who built the Pompeiian house with Alexis... I'm not really a creche aficionado. But I am helping Alexis with the mechanics and features of this site so that you (who are) can get the most ...
    Tags: avatar, how-to
    Categories
    Crechemania How-To
  3. Don't be afraid to post a comment

Hello again friends of Crechemania!

I left off last time explaining how you can upload an avatar into your user profile so we could all see who you are when you post to one of the blogs. Today I'd like to go through the process of posting a comment to a blog entry.

For those of you who don't know how to do this, here is a step-by-step course in posting a comment to a blog entry...

1. If you haven't registered yet, please go through the registration process
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920