View RSS Feed

Crèchemania Blog

Celso's Crèche: a beautiful Free Download

Rate this Entry

A single sheet, four folds, an interlocking roof—and Celso's Crèche can be added to your collection! Oh, did we say, "Free Download?" 

The printed image shows the paper nativity's simplicity. 
Has it seemed that I have fallen off the edge of the earth?

Well, I did, spending many months with family Down Under. Sydney is just 9 hours from Hawaii, where I finished photographing my upcoming book, and I couldn't resist.

And now that I'm back, I've locked myself in my scriptorium, writing night and day. In other words, I've been living and dreaming about the book.

Leave it to my buddy Celso Rosa, however, to tempt me to take a break and share with you a beautiful brand-new Free Download.

I received Celso's Crèche in my inbox, and fell in love with its art and simplicity. And, I believe, so will you.

As you can see from the image to be printed, above, Celso's Crèche is made up of just one sheet, and requires (besides cutting) four folds.

By interlocking the left and right roof, you're ready to add Celso's Crèche to your collection. What can be simpler?

Thanks, Celso!

Now, back to my scriptorium!

—Alexis

Submit "Celso's Crèche: a beautiful Free Download" to Digg Submit "Celso's Crèche: a beautiful Free Download" to del.icio.us Submit "Celso's Crèche: a beautiful Free Download" to StumbleUpon Submit "Celso's Crèche: a beautiful Free Download" to Google Submit "Celso's Crèche: a beautiful Free Download" to Facebook Submit "Celso's Crèche: a beautiful Free Download" to Twitter

Categories
Alexis' Blog

Comments