View RSS Feed

Crèchemania Blog

Happy Thanksgiving! — Boughs of Holly Card Free Download

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
It's a time to give thanks…

Shown more than twice its real size of three by five inches, the Christmas Rose Postcard is a vintage die-cut from the Crèchemnia Collection. 

A decorated piece of pumpkin pie provides a welcome break from all the Thanskgiving cutting-and-pasting. 
The house is filled with guests and wonderful Thanksgiving smells, and I'm sitting at the kitchen table, Turkey baster at the ready.

But also in front of me are my cutting board, X-Acto knife, and a stack of printed sheets of the brand-new Crèchemania Boughs of Holly Free Download. While attending to the turkey, I'm cutting gift cards for all my Christmas packages.

A present for you for your support and friendship, the Boughs of Holly Free Download, at a 50% reduction makes great gift cards.

Even reduced, the Boughs of Holly card looks bright, and even better at its at original 3 x 5 size. Framed by icicles, a wicker basket full of Boughs of Holly is set against powdery snow.

Golden letters — you can almost feel the embossing! — with a sprinkling of snow wish, "A Merry Christmas."

There's so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

And among my many blessings, I count you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

AYX

Submit "Happy Thanksgiving! — Boughs of Holly Card Free Download" to Digg Submit "Happy Thanksgiving! — Boughs of Holly Card Free Download" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy Thanksgiving! — Boughs of Holly Card Free Download" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy Thanksgiving! — Boughs of Holly Card Free Download" to Google Submit "Happy Thanksgiving! — Boughs of Holly Card Free Download" to Facebook Submit "Happy Thanksgiving! — Boughs of Holly Card Free Download" to Twitter

Categories
Alexis' Blog

Comments